- Rural Addition Project – Tomahawk Way – Phase II – Rural Addition CIP VDOT Priority #1 - 0.25 miles (Mountain View Section). Project improved existing road to minimum VDOT standards.
- Rural Addition Project – Old Linden Road – Phase I – Rural Addition CIP Internal Priority #2 - 0.11 miles (Mountain View Section). Project improved existing road to minimum VDOT standards.
The Shenandoah Farms Sanitary District (SFSD) is pleased to announce the start of the Pine Ridge Rd., Phase I Rural Addition project. This project extends from the intersection with Mountain Lake Drive, Route 694 to the intersection with Copenhaver Road. The Pine Ridge Road project is being constructed concurrently with the Copenhaver Road, and Western Lane, Phase I Rural Addition projects. All three projects total approx. 0.51 mile in length and once completed will extend to the intersection with Old Oak Lane.
- Farms Riverview Road - (0.10 miles)
- Fellows Drive - Phase II (0.15 miles)
- Drummer Hill Road - Phase I (0.27 miles)